Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Quarter.......


Okay, so Grayson is 3 months old today, which is technically one quarter of his first year. I see all of my friends who have kids that range in ages from 2 years to teenagers. I remember when some of these ladies were pregnant with said children, and it seems like it was just yesterday. I am praying that Grayson does not grow up so fast, but just in case, I am enjoying every minute I can. I know people say "you can't get this time back", and I'm taking it to heart. On the brighter side, as he gets older the more fun he is! It is such a joy to see him learn and do things for the first time.
Grayson is now 13lbs. 2 oz. and approximately 26 inches long. He has endured his first minor surgery, his first trip to Acute Care, and his first double ear infections. He is baring weight on his legs when we pull him up, trying to flip from his back to his tummy, and has starting grasping objects from time to time. The best part is that he recognizes Mommy and Daddy's voices, and has the BEST smile when he sees us. Life could not be any sweeter for my little family. Happy 3 month birthday little man!!! Thank you for making my life feel so complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment