Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm A Big Kid Now

Okay, so we have gone back and forth on switching Grayson to his big boy car seat. I was hesitant, as I am in denial that he is growing up. He is approx. 29 inches long and his bucket would hold him up to 30 inches long, also up to 30 lbs., but no danger in reaching that number anytime soon. :) It's not JUST that I'm in denial, but also I had concerns about going to restaurants and having to put him in a highchair or going to the grocery store and having to sit him in the shopping cart without him falling over and injuring himself.
He's doing GREAT sitting on his own, but it's a whole new ball game when you add movement in a shopping cart to the equation.

I did not have the guts to experiment using the shopping cart cover on my own, so we waited until this weekend. Grayson looked so tiny sitting in the shopping cart, but he loved it. He enjoys people watching so much, this was like a whole new world for him. So, sadly for Mommy, we are saying goodbye to the bucket (not that I'll miss carrying that thing) and hello to big boy Britax.




No comments:

Post a Comment