Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grayson turned 1 year old on Nov. 22nd. This year Thanksgiving also fell on the same day, so we decided to throw a party a little early. We went with a baseball theme and served baseball foods like hot dogs, cracker jacks, and nachos. Grayson had a blast seeing all of his family and friends. It was nice to see all of the love that surrounds our little guy.

As a mommy it was a bitter sweet day. While G only gets to be more fun as he gets older, part of me wants to keep him a baby forever. The year seems to have gone by so fast, as all my friends with older kids warned me, but it was faster than I was even prepared for! Ugh, I guess there is nothing I can do to stop time, so I'll just enjoy the moments as they come.









No comments:

Post a Comment