Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Clause is coming for breakfast!




As a kid I always loved Christmas, and I still do. Last year Grayson was just a month old and Christmas was just another day to him. This year I wanted to start some traditions to help make this holiday extra fun for him. One event that I planned was Breakfast with Santa. We invited some of our friends and their children over to enjoy this event with us. We also collected toys for the Collin County Advocacy Center. I think as Grayson gets older, it's important for him to understand how blessed he is with all he has and that it is our duty to help those who are less fortunate. The breakfast was amazingly fun!!! Grayson is not so much a fan of Santa just yet, but I'm hoping he will warm to the idea as he gets a little older. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment